Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pinky Pink Challenge - TGF Farm Fresh Friday

I've been away for a bit but am back!  

Here is my creation for the Pinky Pink Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog.   I had so much fun with this as my youngest loves the colour pink. For her, there is no such thing as too much pink. With that in mind, I tried to use as much pink as possible!


I've used Sweet from the Sweet & Toxic stamp set from The Greeting Farm.  I've used Copic markers to colour her pink from head to toe. Found this very girly girl paper from Michael's. Added ribbon and bling. 


I wanted Sweet to be blingy without being too obvious so used two colours of  Stickles on her barrettes, hair bows, part of her skirt, the buttons her bodice and her sneakers.

Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment