Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge - TGF Farm Fresh Friday

It was perfect timing that The Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge was "Anything Goes".  I needed to make a Congratulations on Your New Home card for a dear friend who had recently purchased a home.  Since he has a little girl, I thought it was fitting to use Birthday Anya 3 (all little girls love cake don't they?).




I used K&Co pattern paper which was perfect for the card I wanted to make to show grass.  I took the The Greeting Farm fence die cut and make a white picket fence, with the house on top of the hill.  The house I made myself since I couldn't find anything house-like in my stash.

I coloured Birthday Anya 3 with Copic markers, and then trimmed her out using my X-acto knife.  Originally I was going to pop-dot her out, but decided against it as I'm sure my friend's daughter was will handling the card a lot, and wanted the card to be sturdier.

I have now given the card to my friend and his little girl just LOVED Anya and was so pleased that she was on the card ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment