Thursday, July 3, 2014

Some Old Layouts

I've decided to separate my projects from my personal life in terms of a blog.  My non-crafty friends weren't really interested in reading about my projects but wanted to see what the family was up to, and vice-versa.

So I've decided to upload some of my older projects here.  As mentioned, I've taken several years hiatus due to a career change and a house move.  I've finally been able to settle down a bit and play, so hopefully you'll see some newer projects from me soon.




Made with Making Memories paper, Bazzill card stock, Autumn Leaves clear stamps
Scenic Route chipboard letters, Versa Ink and Zig pens.


Made with Sweet Water paper, Bazzill card stock, Sizzix font die cuts and the Coluzzle.


Made with Piggy Tales paper, chipboard letters unknown, Fontwerks stamp, Versa Ink and Zig pen.


Made with Piggy Tales paper, sheer ribbon (dollar store), American Crafts Thickers and rubons (unknown).

Made with Distinctly Me mesh, Prima flowers, Making Memories brads, Versa Ink, Distinctly Me Cork label holder, sheer ribbon (dollar store), Sizzix font.




No comments:

Post a Comment